Way too much going on this week so I'll have to pass on blogging today, but I highly recommend you stop by Romulus Crowe's site. He has an interesting scientific measure of the soul up for discussion.

http://romuluscrowe.blogspot.com/



Something that's helping me write today: a temporary (4-8 weeks) job that promises to put enough money in the bank so that I can attend the RWA conference in New York in 2011. Yay!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Wendy S Marcus said...

    Yay!!! I want you to come to NY so we can meet. I will surely be at the 2011 conference.

  1. ... on May 04, 2010  
  2. Jen FitzGerald said...

    Well, have fun with the new job.

  3. ... on May 04, 2010  
  4. Regina Richards said...

    Can't wait to meet in in person in 2011, Wendy. :)

  5. ... on May 05, 2010  
  6. Regina Richards said...

    Hey, Jen.

    I've saved the money to go to an RWA national conference three times and had the full amount in the bank just waiting. Each time some emergency has come up (dental, medical, car repair) and I had no choice but to spend it on the family. I know that may happen again with this $, but I'm tucking it away in an account labled RWA national because "hope springs eternal".

  7. ... on May 05, 2010  
  8. Jen FitzGerald said...

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that 2011 is it!! ;)

  9. ... on May 06, 2010  
  10. Margaret West said...

    it's so hard to combine a job and writing. But we still plod on!!

  11. ... on May 11, 2010