Sorry I've been missing from this blog for a while. A family member was sick for a very long time and I was consumed with that. I suspect I'll be writing about that experience a bit in this blog in the weeks to come - therapy of sorts.

Anyway, while I take a little time to try to get my regular life back on track please, please, PLEASE stop by my newest endeavor (with a little help from my friends - okay, Jen, Aimee, and Wendy did it ALL, but I do plan to be more helpful in the future - really) at www.4badmommies.com. Anyway, it's a terrific website. Please visit it. I would truly appreciate the support.

Something that's helping me write today: sheer determination.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Wendy S Marcus said...

    Thanks for the shout out, Regina! And it is a group effort. We're a team! Now send your your picture over to Jen so she can load it onto the site. I can't wait to meet you face to face....so to speak.

  1. ... on March 09, 2011  
  2. Jen FitzGerald said...

    Welcome back, Regina. I've really missed you.

  3. ... on March 10, 2011  
  4. Regina Richards said...

    Thanks, Wendy. :)

    Thanks, Jen. :)

  5. ... on March 10, 2011