A couple of salutes. One to Easter and one to two phenomenal talents.


Something that's helping me write today: Fred Astaire and Judy Garland. They are proof that two very ordinary-looking people can be blessed extraordinary talent. And when talent like that is combined with a strong work ethic they bless the rest of us with it as well.


This entry was posted on Friday, April 02, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    L.A. Mitchell said...

    I love your little feature on the thing that's helping you write today. Sometimes it can be so wacky--what keeps us going. I so enjoy popping over here--I always know I'll get something thoughful about writing...oh, and I remember what a phenomenal story you crafted, too ;)

  1. ... on April 15, 2010  
  2. Regina Richards said...

    Thanks, Laura. I find your blog so fun and helpful. Your recent post of links sent my kids scrambling to write stories for the Scare the Dickens Out of Us contest.

    For anyone reading this, you can find Laura at http://www.la-mitchell.blogspot.com/

  3. ... on April 16, 2010