Recently I began Tweeting. Against my will. Okay, not exactly against my will, but reluctantly.

So while up to this point maintaining three blogs has been fairly easy, I fear that adding Twitter and eventually Facebook to the mix may be pushing things. After all, I still need to write novels and my family expects cooking, cleaning and other maid services to continue uninterrupted.

So I've decided to experiment with maintaining just two blogs for a while. Ergo the essays you usually find here will now be over at  http://www.reginarichards.net/ for at least the next few weeks.

Why reginarichards.net rather than one-little-elephant.com for this experiment in media simplification? I love the design of One Little Elephant, but the things I post here are buried deep in the search engines. On the other hand, reginarichards.net is usually on page one.

Please, please, please follow me over to http://www.reginarichards.net/. I don't want to lose you!

Something that's helping me write today: the courage to take a chance on change.


This entry was posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    OH, Regina, I love your One Little Elephant blog but completely understand! Something just has to give. It's amazing how much time is sucked out for writing, marketing, and being a parent/wife. But I think you do it all with grace under pressure and everyone will follow you over to yoru other blog! I will make sure to update my own blog so you are properly linked.

  1. ... on July 30, 2011  
  2. Regina Richards said...

    Thanks, Jen. Hope to see you on Tambourine Tuesday over at reginarichards.net

  3. ... on July 30, 2011  
  4. Jen FitzGerald said...

    *sniff*

    I'll be there, too.

  5. ... on August 01, 2011  
  6. Regina Richards said...

    Thanks, Jen.

  7. ... on August 01, 2011  
  8. Anonymous said...

    Today is my first time visiting you here, but I read many of your posts at 4badmommies. With that said, I will head over to the new site. See you over there. :)

  9. ... on August 24, 2011  
  10. Regina Richards said...

    Thanks. :)

  11. ... on August 25, 2011