Here is a video of Best-seller Kevin J. Anderson sharing some of his 'Eleven Tips" for writers. Definitely worth a watch.

Want to hear the rest? Then mark your calendars because Anderson will be speaking live on 11-10-10. Below, copied and added with permission, is a blurb from Dave Farland's newsletter for those would'd like to hear Kevin J. Anderson:

"With over 100 books published, Kevin J. Anderson is well-known as a prolific writer. After talking with his fellow writers over the years, he has compiled a list of techniques to increase writing productivity. He’ll share these “Eleven Tips” on a special conference call, discuss his writing process, and also take questions on November 10th at 9:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time. Call 1-218-862-7200. When the system picks up, enter the code 245657."

Additional instructions on how to use the phone system are at Dave Farland's Writer's Groups. Joining the forum is free.

Something that's helping me write today: Hope.


This entry was posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Wendy S Marcus said...

    Thanks for the info, Regina. I will definitely check it out!

  1. ... on November 02, 2010  
  2. Jen FitzGerald said...

    Usually, I start reading a lot of books or watching a lot of TV shows and movies. (A-hem, all those reviews I've written recently...)

    Generally, I don't go completely writing free, because, as you said, I just can't help myself. Productivity slows way down, of course, but I'm never far from some WIP or another.

    I hope your weekend was relaxing and refreshing.

  3. ... on November 22, 2010