I'm attending a writers' conference so I'm passing the buck and sending you to another blog.

The topic? Electronic queries.

Paper queries are going the way of the dinosaur as more and more agents and editors go electronic-only. Here then, is a short, clear explanation of how to format a query in the new paperless age from agent Nathan Bradford.

Something that's helping me write today: Two requests for partials. Woo-hoo!


This entry was posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Jen FitzGerald said...

    Thanks for sharing, Regina.

    I enjoyed talking with you yesterday morning and I'm sorry we didn't get more time. Maybe at the next NT--I still want to hear about the writer's conference you went to back in the fall.

  1. ... on March 22, 2010  
  2. Regina Richards said...

    I enjoyed our too-short time as well and look forward to seeing you again soon. I hope your week is starting well. Spring Break is over and the kids returned to school today. Hubby goes back to work tomorrow and I'm sooooo ready to get back to writing.

  3. ... on March 22, 2010